Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like easy deviled eggs with bacon, then you're going to love our Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs! This deviled eggs recipe combines two all-time favorite ingredients to make one amazingly delicious side dish.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits, plus some extra for garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, with a few pieces reserved for garnish
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and scallions; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Garnish with a few bacon bits and scallions. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- The trick to making the perfect deviled egg starts with making the perfect hard-boiled egg. Click here and learn how to make hard-boiled eggs!
- Looking for more easy deviled eggs with bacon? Try our Horseradish and Bacon Deviled Eggs or our Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs; they sure do pack a whole lot of zesty flavor!
- We've also got a lot of great variations on deviled egg recipes, like this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad or this Deviled Egg Dip.
- We know some of you are all about the bacon in this Bacon Lover's Deviled Egg recipe, so here are some other yummy recipes with bacon!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!