Bacon & Tomato Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re looking for something special to serve for brunch, a light lunch or a refreshing change-of-pace dinner, nothing fits the bill better than our bacon- and tomato-studded cheesy quiche. With its fresh-from-the-farm taste, this may become your new anytime favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon pieces, reserving 1 tablespoon for sprinkling
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced into wedges
What to Do
Head over to Easy Home Meals to finish making this recipe!