The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Barbecue Chip Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
If you love potato chips, especially barbecue-flavored chips, then get ready for one of the tastiest fish dishes you’ve ever had. And when you top it with our 5-minute southwest corn salsa, with or without the tequila, get ready for lots of oohs and aahs. So our suggestion is don’t wait another moment, pick up a package of U.S. farm-raised catfish and before you know it, you’ll have a new weeknight favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 (6-ounce) package barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tequila (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place ranch dressing in a shallow dish. Place potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip catfish fillets into dressing, then into potato chips, coating completely on both sides; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until fish is firm in center and the coating is crispy and golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine corn, bell pepper, scallions, lime juice, salt, black pepper, and tequila, if desired; mix well. Serve corn relish over catfish.
Check This Out!
- For more tasty catfish recipes, make our Buffalo Style Catfish Sliders or our Cantina Catfish & Quinoa.
- We've got Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion!
- If you love salmon, make our Barbecued Salmon Salad or our Thai Roasted Salmon.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!