Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From guacamole to nachos, Tex-Mex dishes are a classic choice for game day. We especially love these fajitas 'cause you can make in advance, and then pop 'em in the oven at halftime. You'll have plenty of other goodies to munch on until then. Just don't forget to stock up on your favorite Mexican beer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu