Apple Pie Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you enjoy this Apple Pie Oatmeal as a breakfast or dessert, your tummies will be begging for more. The ingredients all blend together for a combination that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen harvest apples
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Apple pie spice
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours. Add butter, stirring until it melts. Stir in syrup.
- Prepare apples according to package directions. Spoon oatmeal into bowls; top with ice cream, if desired, and apples. Sprinkle with apple pie spice, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 756
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 22g 43 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 883mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 130g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 46 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!