Apple Pie Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you enjoy this Apple Pie Oatmeal as a breakfast or dessert, your tummies will be begging for more. The ingredients all blend together for a combination that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen harvest apples
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Apple pie spice
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours. Add butter, stirring until it melts. Stir in syrup.
- Prepare apples according to package directions. Spoon oatmeal into bowls; top with ice cream, if desired, and apples. Sprinkle with apple pie spice, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Blueberry and Orange Yogurt Parfaits
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Breakfast Monkey Bread
Breakfast English Muffin Melt
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person