Apple Pie Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you enjoy this Apple Pie Oatmeal as a breakfast or dessert, your tummies will be begging for more. The ingredients all blend together for a combination that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen harvest apples
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Apple pie spice
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours. Add butter, stirring until it melts. Stir in syrup.
- Prepare apples according to package directions. Spoon oatmeal into bowls; top with ice cream, if desired, and apples. Sprinkle with apple pie spice, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 756
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 22g 43 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 883mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 130g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 46 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We took a few shortcuts to make this recipe for Satisfying Shepherd's Pie, because we know that sometimes the cravings for shepherd's pie come on suddenly and you have to have it fast! Boy do we love this hearty meat, potato, and veggie casserole.
Breakfast in a Mug
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Ham and Cheese Quiche
Banana Split Waffles
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Slice and Go Oatmeal
Potato Tot Breakfast Bake