Cheesy Broccoli Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A quick stop at the supermarket refrigerated case and produce counter will yield a fresh and tasty recipe for homemade Cheesy Broccoli Tart. This easy brunch idea is a cinch to throw together.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 an 8-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 14 to 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well using a whisk.
- Place broccoli and tomatoes in pie crust. Pour egg mixture over and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is set and golden. Let cool 5 minutes, cut into wedges, and serve.
- And for additional brunch excitement, why not whip up some Chunky Apple Bran Muffins for your bread basket?
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 460
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 118mg 39 %
- Sodium 697mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.