Crispy Candied Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you haven't tried Crispy Candied Bacon then you're missing out! You'll love the caramelized coating that the brown sugar adds to this breakfast favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 12 slices thick-cut or regular sliced bacon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place brown sugar in a shallow dish. Press bacon into sugar, coating both sides evenly. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and brown sugar is caramelized. Let cool 2 minutes then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 173
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 193mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %