Hash For A Bash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
File this under easy breakfast potluck recipes! Our amazing Hash for a Bash can not only feed a small army, but it's perfect any time of the day. So round up the gang, make sure they're hungry and get ready to watch this dish disappear.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 onions, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed (see Note)
- 1 pound diced cooked corned beef (3 cups)
- 8 eggs
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; saute onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Add hash brown potatoes and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corned beef and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through.
Place mixture in prepared baking dish. With a serving spoon, make 8 evenly spaced indentations about 1/2-inch deep in mixture. Crack eggs one at a time and place each egg in an indentation.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your desired doneness.
If you have leftover baked or boiled potatoes, they can be substituted for the frozen hash brown potatoes.
Regardless of what meal you're serving this for, a side of our buttery cabbage makes a great go-along!
- Want even more of the best breakfast potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.
- Breakfast English Muffin Melt
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Smoothie Bowl
- Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
- Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
- 18 Good Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion