Individual Ham and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No sharing allowed! These quiches are the perfect breakfast for one, but don't worry, we've still got plenty to go around. Using one of our favorite shortcuts with frozen pastry shells, you can have a gourmet, homemade breakfast recipe without ever having to leave your house. Plus, once you chow down on one fresh from the oven, you'll wanna make these every weekend.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen 3-inch pastry shells, thawed
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions; cool on wire racks. Brush bottoms of shells evenly with mustard.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl; stir in onion and next 4 ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup mixture into each pastry shell. Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
To make a Pizza Quiche, substitute 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese for the Cheddar and 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni for the ham. Proceed as directed in the recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 226
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 480mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!