Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes, it can be hard to get going in the morning. Well, if you whip up our Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns, we bet the whole family will race to the breakfast table. The rich flavors and thick icing will definitely add a little sunshine to your morning. These warm, gooey, cinnamon buns are so thick and hearty, it'll fill you up to get the day started right!
What You'll Need
- CINNAMON BUNS
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- CREAM CHEESE ICING
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
Test Kitchen Tip
- Be generous with the icing! There's plenty to go around. If you really want to please the crowd, put out a bowl with the extra icing so they can slather on more as they dig in!
- Our Cinnamon Bun Pie, with the combination of flaky dough and gooey topping, is going to blow your mind!
- In a rush? Then our 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun is the recipe for you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 547
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 96 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 454mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"