Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes, it can be hard to get going in the morning. Well, if you whip up our Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns, we bet the whole family will race to the breakfast table. The rich flavors and thick icing will definitely add a little sunshine to your morning. These warm, gooey, cinnamon buns are so thick and hearty, it'll fill you up to get the day started right!
What You'll Need
- CINNAMON BUNS
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- CREAM CHEESE ICING
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
Test Kitchen Tip
- Be generous with the icing! There's plenty to go around. If you really want to please the crowd, put out a bowl with the extra icing so they can slather on more as they dig in!
- Our Cinnamon Bun Pie, with the combination of flaky dough and gooey topping, is going to blow your mind!
- In a rush? Then our 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun is the recipe for you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 547
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 96 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 454mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!