Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Round up the whole gang 'cause everyone is going to want a part of this Potato Tot Breakfast Bake! It's full of everything they love best, including crispy potato nuggets, flavorful breakfast sausage, and cheesy, creamy, eggy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (32-ounce) bag potato tots
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage, bell pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until sausage is browned, stirring to break up meat; drain. Place meat mixture in baking dish and evenly sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over cheese and top with potato tots.
- Bake 35 minutes, top with remaining cheese, and cook 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!