Chocolate Banana Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This yummy no-bake dessert can always be "drop-in ready" for you! Whip up our Chocolate Banana Loaf and keep it handy in the freezer for those last minute occasions and you'll be a hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 graham crackers
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced lengthwise
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 graham crackers in prepared pan, breaking apart to fit. Spread one-quarter of pudding over graham crackers, then layer with half the banana slices. Spread another one-quarter of pudding on top of bananas. Repeat layers one more time, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze 4 hours, or until firm. Uncover, then turn out onto serving platter. Remove plastic wrap. Spread remaining whipped topping over entire loaf. Serve immediately or refreeze until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.