Chocolate Banana Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This yummy no-bake dessert can always be "drop-in ready" for you! Whip up our Chocolate Banana Loaf and keep it handy in the freezer for those last minute occasions and you'll be a hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 graham crackers
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced lengthwise
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 graham crackers in prepared pan, breaking apart to fit. Spread one-quarter of pudding over graham crackers, then layer with half the banana slices. Spread another one-quarter of pudding on top of bananas. Repeat layers one more time, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze 4 hours, or until firm. Uncover, then turn out onto serving platter. Remove plastic wrap. Spread remaining whipped topping over entire loaf. Serve immediately or refreeze until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.