We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing as comforting as a warm dessert, and this Cranberry Cobbler has them all beat! Bake one up tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened and cut into pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9" deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray, then spread cranberries over the bottom.
- Sprinkle cranberries with 3/4 cup sugar and walnuts; stir with a spoon until evenly combined then flatten mixture with the spoon.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Gradually add remaining 3/4 cup sugar then gradually add in flour, mixing well. Slowly beat in butter until thoroughly combined and smooth then spread batter over cranberries.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until entire crust is brown. Serve hot or cold.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 372
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 121mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.