Creamy Dutch Apple Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for something that's full of fall flavor, then this dessert casserole recipe is for you! Our Creamy Dutch Apple Dessert is a sweet treat that's sure to bring you some sweet smiles.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (see Note)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl; press mixture firmly into bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine condensed milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl; stir in sour cream. Spread mixture evenly over crust; top with pie filling.
- Bake 20 minutes. Combine walnuts and cinnamon; sprinkle over baked pie filling. Serve warm.
- Try a rolling pin in place of a food processor to crush the graham crackers into crumbs. Place the crackers in a large resealable plastic freezer bag, and seal. Then crush away with your rolling pin. It's that easy-with little mess.
- If you're looking for more great apple desserts like this Creamy Dutch Apple Dessert, make sure to check out our collection of 34 Easy Apple Recipes.
- Want even more great apple dishes? Make sure to check out our collection of The Best Apple Pie Recipes: 12 Tasty Recipes for Apple Pie Desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 426
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.9g 14 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 200mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.