BLT Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BLTs don't mean just sandwiches anymore! This favorite trio brings a twist to chicken salad. And we think you'll agree our homemade salad dressing takes it over the top!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, onion, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, arrange lettuce on individual salad plates; top each serving with egg slices, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Spoon dressing over salads; sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!