BLT Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BLTs don't mean just sandwiches anymore! This favorite trio brings a twist to chicken salad. And we think you'll agree our homemade salad dressing takes it over the top!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, onion, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, arrange lettuce on individual salad plates; top each serving with egg slices, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Spoon dressing over salads; sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!