"Grate" Carrot Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
Our "Grate" Carrot Salad is no ordinary carrot salad. Packed with plump, juicy sweet raisins, it is sure to be a star go-along to any of your favorite main dishes. Serve it at your next summer picnic for something cool and out of the ordinary! It's sure to raise a few eyebrows in the best of ways.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups grated carrots (about 8 carrots)
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, and salt. Add grated carrots and mix well, then stir in raisins. Serve immediately, or chill covered for later.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We've found the food processor to be the best and fastest way to grate the carrots, but a hand grater will work just as well if a food processor isn't available.
- Love cooking with carrots? Try our Roasted Root Vegetables, our Zucchini and Carrot Casserole, or our Crazy Carrot Pancakes!
- Need more deli salads? You'll love our collection of Divine Deli Salads.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 156
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.7mg 2 %
- Sodium 341mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!