Autumn Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta salad isn't just for summer -- it's perfect for fall, too! Tonight, for a novel autumn meal, why not try this hearty Autumn Pasta Salad filled with rotisserie chicken, apples, and pears?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pears
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped candied walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain well and cool. (Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.)
- In a large bowl, combine cooled pasta, the chicken, apples, pears, cranberries, celery, and candied walnuts; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar, and salt; blend well. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta mixture; toss lightly then serve immediately.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you're not serving this salad immediately, you may want to wait to add the pears and walnuts just before serving, so they stay nice 'n' crunchy. You can also add an additional 1/4 cup mayonnaise to moisten the salad just before serving.
- For more fantastic deli salads, make our "No Bake" Baked Potato Salad or our "Grate" Carrot Salad!
- Want more special autumn recipes? Make our Apple Glazed Chicken, or our Autumn Corn Pudding. Plus, for dessert, make our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 452
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 715mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.