Raspberry Toaster Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of spending a lot of money on expensive pastry snacks at the supermarket, why not make them at home for a lot less? They'll be brimming with a lot more fruity taste, so why not get the kids to help out for a fun afternoon project? Then, when morning comes, they can enjoy the "fruits" of their labors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crusts
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut each into 4 equal wedges. Place an equal amount of preserves in center of each wedge. Brush edges of each wedge with water and fold in half lengthwise to form a triangle. Seal the edges and crimp with a fork.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve, or allow to cool completely then cover and chill until ready to serve. Reheat in oven or toaster.
If you make these in advance, you can have homemade toaster snacks ready anytime in no time!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?