Berry Ugly Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is an impossible pie, which means that all the ingredients get mixed together and it magically bakes up with a crust! If you love blueberries, you're gonna love this Berry Ugly Pie!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup blueberries, biscuit baking mix, sugar, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl. Stir remaining 2 cups blueberries into mixture, then pour into pie plate.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then slice and serve. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
If you'd like, top individual slices with ice cream or whipped topping and garnish with additional berries.
- You can also make this pie with raspberries; just substitute 3 cups fresh raspberries for the blueberries, and use 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring and 1 drop blue food coloring.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 158mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.