Berry Ugly Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is an impossible pie, which means that all the ingredients get mixed together and it magically bakes up with a crust! If you love blueberries, you're gonna love this Berry Ugly Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup blueberries, biscuit baking mix, sugar, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl. Stir remaining 2 cups blueberries into mixture, then pour into pie plate.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then slice and serve. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
If you'd like, top individual slices with ice cream or whipped topping and garnish with additional berries.
- You can also make this pie with raspberries; just substitute 3 cups fresh raspberries for the blueberries, and use 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring and 1 drop blue food coloring.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!