Honey Bourbon Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
The Test Kitchen whipped up these amazing Honey Bourbon Carrots so you could enjoy a recipe that's sure to wow once you place it on the dinner table. The sweet flavors of honey, combined with the refined taste of bourbon, will bring your holiday dinner to the next level, and act as the finishing touch to a menu you'll never forget!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 1/4 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover them. Over high heat, bring to a boil and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fork tender; drain and return carrots to saucepan.
- Add honey, bourbon, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, and pepper to saucepan; mix well. Heat over medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- There are more carrots where these came from! Try our Glazed Baby Carrots or our Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots.
- Plus, don't miss our Roasted Autumn Vegetables, or Howard's Carrot and Cauliflower Soup!
- For more fantastic veggie recipes check out this collection of Recipes for Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.