Honey Bourbon Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
The Test Kitchen whipped up these amazing Honey Bourbon Carrots so you could enjoy a recipe that's sure to wow once you place it on the dinner table. The sweet flavors of honey, combined with the refined taste of bourbon, will bring your holiday dinner to the next level, and act as the finishing touch to a menu you'll never forget!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 1/4 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover them. Over high heat, bring to a boil and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fork tender; drain and return carrots to saucepan.
- Add honey, bourbon, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, and pepper to saucepan; mix well. Heat over medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- There are more carrots where these came from! Try our Glazed Baby Carrots or our Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots.
- Plus, don't miss our Roasted Autumn Vegetables, or Howard's Carrot and Cauliflower Soup!
- For more fantastic veggie recipes check out this collection of Recipes for Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!