Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Cream Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a ham alternative this Easter? Try this Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Cream Sauce recipe from blogger Angela Pritchett. A tried and true favorite of her mother's, the pork tenderloin is covered in a savory mustard sauce. This dish is also great for dinner parties big or small.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Cut pork into 3/4" thick slices. Pound gently to make thin, round medallions. Dust with seasoned flour.
- Saute in butter until brown on both sides. Transfer to a heated serving dish to keep warm.
- Deglaze pan with wine and chicken stock. Cook over high heat until reduced and thickened.
- Whisk in Dijon mustard and cream then season to taste. Serve over pork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)