Shanghai Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
When you're ready for a whole new pork chop experience, this is the recipe for you. With an Asian marinade that includes ginger and brown sugar, you couldn't ask for a more succulent recipe for pork chops.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 or 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) pork chops
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops; mix well.
- Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag and pour mixture over them. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; remove pork chops from marinade, discarding excess marinade.
- Grill pork chops 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until completely cooked through.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.