Shanghai Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 10 Min
When you're ready for a whole new pork chop experience, this is the recipe for you. With an Asian marinade that includes ginger and brown sugar, you couldn't ask for a more succulent recipe for pork chops.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 or 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) pork chops
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops; mix well.
- Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag and pour mixture over them. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; remove pork chops from marinade, discarding excess marinade.
- Grill pork chops 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until completely cooked through.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.