Award Winning Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Award Winning Mashed Potatoes recipe is sure to make you feel like a winner anytime you serve them. Whether for a holiday or any day you'll always end up with a creamy, fluffy result.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds Idaho Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced chives or 4 scallions, sliced thin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Place potato chunks in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. Drain well and return potatoes to pot. Place back on heat 1 minute to make sure all water is gone.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 102 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 7.2g 14 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 927mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.8g 27 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.