Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Golden Potato Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a Tex-Mex flair, these nuggets are worth their weight in gold - a sure treasure with any meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds (about 8) potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Dip potato quarters into butter then into crumb mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 60 minutes or until light brown and fork tender.
These are best right from the oven...Mmm!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 301
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 573mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.