Summer Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our fresh-tasting Summer Potato Salad made with all-American Idaho potatoes will conjure up memories of lazy summer afternoon family picnics. How 'bout making some new memories with it this summer?
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds Russet Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes, celery, and onion to mixture and stir gently until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Fresh herbs will bring out the summer flavor of this potato salad. Try adding some chopped parsley, snipped basil, or whatever herbs you like best.
For more information about Idaho Potatoes, visit www.idahopotato.com.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 279
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 692mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 23 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!