The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let bottom-of-the-fruit-bin apples go bad! Instead, make our ultra-easy Apple Pudding recipe. This Apple Pudding is like a really moist cake, with the added bonus of crunchy nuts - delish!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 5 large apples, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, almonds, or walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl, cream softened butter until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar; beat in eggs, one at time. Stir in dry ingredients and milk alternately. Stir in chopped apples and nuts. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares or spoon into bowls and top with whipped cream or ice cream.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 252mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!