Creamy Pumpkin Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a lighter way to enjoy the flavors of Fall, try our Creamy Pumpkin Mousse! This mousse has just the right amount of spiced pumpkin flavoring and creamy texture to satisfy your sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pumpkin, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly blended then spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert glasses. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
If you enjoyed this easy pumpkin dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!