The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether it's fall, or you're just in a fall kind of mood, you're going to want to make this easy Pumpkin Pudding. It's got all the traditional pumpkin spices you love, in a smooth and creamy pudding you'll want to devour.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until slightly thickened; refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice; mix well. Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
- Plus, if you enjoyed this pumpkin dessert, you ought to check out our recipe for Pumpkin Layer Cake!