The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Southwestern Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a change-of-pace side that's packed with flavor? Then you've got to try our Southwestern Corn Pudding. It's the perfect combo of sweet and sassy that will leave your taste buds tingling in delight! This one is so good, it might just steal the show!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 (14.75-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons bottled sliced jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat, combine milk, eggs, butter, salt, and pepper; stir until butter has melted. Do not overheat or mixture will congeal.
- Remove from heat, stir in biscuit baking mix, corn, and peppers. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
Test Kitchen Tip
- For more super delicious side dishes, try these yummy Artichoke Squares, or, if Italian is on the menu, try our Italian Cheese Dumplings! Mama mia they're "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"™
- Ready for dessert? If you really want to impress the crowd whip up our super moist Graham Cracker Cake or our White Macadamia But Brownies!
- What do you think of this recipe? Tell us in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more great vegetable recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 212
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 732mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 6.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.