We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow cooker recipes allow us to come home to a family dinner that's ready to serve, and our south-of-the-border recipe for Tamale Pie is a zesty all-in-one meal that's sure to please!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, diced tomatoes, corn, olives, onion, and taco seasoning; mix well then pour into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions then spoon over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours or low setting for 6 hours.
If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 554
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 32g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 37g 74 %
- Cholesterol 123mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,265mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.9g 28 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.