Country Kitchen Pork 'n' Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll find lots of comforting goodness waiting for you in a country kitchen, like these Country Kitchen Pork 'n' Beans. They're made using a couple of shortcut ingredients, but it's the true country add-in's that give 'em the taste you know and love. You may want a double helping of this one!
What You'll Need
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, cook bacon until it becomes transparent. Add onion and bell pepper, and saute until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients to casserole dish. Stir in bacon mixture, and combine well. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake about 1 hour, or until hot and bubbly.
Check This Out!
- For more easy bean recipes, try our Bean 'n' Veggie Soft Tacos, our Save-the-Day Black Bean Salsa, or our Smoky Mountain Baked Beans.
- If you're looking to cook outside, try our Grilled BBQ Chicken, our Shrimp on the Barbie, or Dad's Beer Marinated Steak.
- Looking for something more classic? Try our BBQ Chipotle Bugers, our our Grilled Hot Dogs! Top the hot dogs with our Pushcart Onion Sauce or our Old-Time Hot Dog Sauce.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 200
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 502mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 13g 53 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.