Sweet and Sour Irish Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet and Sour Irish Cabbage hails from Ireland and is a great St. Patrick's Day side dish. Serve with corned beef for real Irish flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage (about half a medium head)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat all ingredients except cabbage 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cabbage and stir to coat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
If you loved this Irish dinner recipe, be sure to also check out our recipe for Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!