Maple Glazed Harvest Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With all the cooking we need to do around the holidays, it’s nice to know we can have a fresh-fromthe-farm-style side dish that starts by using a few shortcut ingredients that we can find in the freezer aisle. By simply roasting frozen veggies, it brings out their natural sweetness and adds a rich, nutty flavor. And when laced with a homemade maple butter sauce, don’t be surprised when this holiday go-along takes center stage.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) bag frozen cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 (10.8-ounce) bag frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 1 (10.8-ounce) bag frozen broccoli & cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions & peppers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
To learn how to make this dinner, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Want to give this a fun tropical twist? Roast some frozen pineapple chunks along with the veggies, sprinkle on some chopped macadamia nuts, and get ready for a hula-licious addition to the holidays.
- Need more fantastic side dish recipes? Make our Creamy Spinach Casserole or our Dressed Up Wild Rice!
- Let's make a fun fall dessert! Try our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.