Black Bean Chipotle Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've switched out the garbanzo beans with black beans for a southwestern-style Black Bean Chipotle Hummus that's a change of pace from traditional hummus.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained with 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 chipotle pepper plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from can)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (3 to 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy, and no lumps remain, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 2 cups hummus dip.
As Seen In This Segment:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.