Slam Dunk Chili Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Harlem Globetrotters agreed that Mr. Food scored a win with this Slam Dunk Chili Dip! Whether you like it mild or hot, spice it up your way and get ready to dunk and enjoy with your favorite dippers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, evenly spread cream cheese to cover bottom of dish. Spread chili evenly over cream cheese then spread salsa over chili. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and scallions.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Makes 3 cups.
Want to see if the Harlem Globetrotters are coming to your area? Click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"