Slam Dunk Chili Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Harlem Globetrotters agreed that Mr. Food scored a win with this Slam Dunk Chili Dip! Whether you like it mild or hot, spice it up your way and get ready to dunk and enjoy with your favorite dippers!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, evenly spread cream cheese to cover bottom of dish. Spread chili evenly over cream cheese then spread salsa over chili. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and scallions.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Makes 3 cups.
Want to see if the Harlem Globetrotters are coming to your area? Click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.