Swiss Fondue Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves the taste of cheese fondue, but nobody likes the work and cleanup of making it the traditional way. Now, you can have this Old-World taste today in a way that's all fun and no hassle. Try our Swiss Fondue Bread! It's all the fun of a fondue pot without the fuss.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons scallion rings
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 (8-ounce) block Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French or Italian bread, cut in 3/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mayonnaise, wine, scallion and mustard; mix well. Stir in the Swiss cheese; set aside.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and spread the cheese mixture evenly over each slice. Return to the oven 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
Check This Out!
- Wanna give this a bit more "zing"? Add 1/8 teaspoon dried dill, basil, oregano, or your favorite dried spice to the cheese mixture.
- Looking for more ways to love cheese? Try our Fried Cheese Curds, our BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese, or our Hawaiian Cheese Dip.
- Plus, we can't get enough of this Anytime Fun-Due!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!