The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Move over, fast food burgers! We can make these homemade bacon burgers right on our grills in no time. And since the bacon is mixed right into the ground beef, we get great flavor through and through!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup (10 slices) crisp-cooked chopped bacon (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
If you don't want to use real bacon, of course you can use dried bottled bacon bits. About 1/4 cup will do the trick.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.