Barbecue Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
This home-cooked Barbecue Meat Loaf is a comfort meal with a little curve ball - the barbecue sauce - that the whole gang will enjoy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, the onion, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into a 5- x 7-inch loaf on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan. Spread the remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf. Bake 25 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Can you get more comforting than meat loaf? This classic dish gets even better if you pair it with garlic mashed potatoes. While the meat loaf cooks, combine 2-1/2 cups frozen mashed potatoes (half of a 22-ounce package), 1-1/4 cups milk, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a microwave-safe 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Cook the potatoes according to package microwave directions. You'll have enough to serve with the meat loaf, and the gang will be beggin' for more.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf