Hot Striped Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the most basic things on the grill are the best. How do you get the stripes? Grill it over a hot fire and the grill racks will do the rest.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 sirloin steaks (1 pound each)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the steak sauce, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Add the steak, coating evenly with the sauce. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Grill the steak for 10 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through the grilling.