West Coast Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a bite out of the West Coast with this zesty burger that combines avocado and salsa, making this a truly unique burger experience -- and you don't need to travel to California to try it.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 1/3 cup salsa, divided
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce leaf on rolls, top with burgers, 2 slices avocado and 1 tablespoon salsa and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 26g 53 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 766mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.