Banana Streusel Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This banana bread recipe is as easy as it gets. By starting off with a mix we cut out a lot of work, while topping this bread with a homemade streusel gives it a delicious, from-scratch taste. Our Banana Streusel Loaf is simply amazing!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) package banana bread mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar; mix until crumbly. Set aside.
- Prepare banana bread mix according to package instructions. Pour batter into loaf pan. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.