Thai Chicken Satay
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 skewers of chicken per serving
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Try the Test Kitchen's favorite Thai recipe! The sweet and spicy flavors of our Thai Chicken Satay are everything you've been waiting for. Enjoy a taste of Thailand in the comfort of your own home! Cooking this easy chicken satay recipe is the perfect first step into a culinary adventure you'll never forget.
What You'll Need
- 24 wooden skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 24 strips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Soak skewers in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and place on baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine remaining ingredients and heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Brush evenly over chicken skewers, completely coating them.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until no pink remains.
Check This Out!
- Want more Thai food? Try this Sweet Potato Pad Thai, or our Thai Roasted Salmon.
- Looking for some fun stir fry recipes? We've got Thai Chicken Stir-Fry and a Thai Shrimp Stir-Fry recipe we know you'll love!
- If you can't get enough Asian cuisine, check out our collection of Chinese Takeout Dishes to Make at Home.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!