Egg Salad with a Kick
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're craving egg salad but you want to jazz it up a bit. Well, our Egg Salad with a Kick has the perfect amount of spice that's sure to liven up lunch any day of the week!
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, drained
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Tortilla chips for serving
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortilla chips; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you like, you can serve on your favorite bread for a spicy sandwich.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 337
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 568mg 189 %
- Sodium 611mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!