Breakfast Burrito Panini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get breakfast wrapped up quickly with this tasty egg Breakfast Burrito Panini that's made with hard-cooked eggs tucked in a tortilla wrap and served warm to enjoy at home or on the go.
What You'll Need
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced or chopped
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat or white flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup black bean and corn salsa (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
What to Do
- Heat panini press to medium-high heat according to directions.
- Place 1 egg in middle of each tortilla, top evenly with spinach, salsa, and cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling, fold up bottom edge, and roll up.
- Grill burritos in panini press until tortillas are toasted and filling is heated through, about 3 minutes. Cut and serve immediately.
- Burritos can be grilled in a sprayed skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until toasted and filling is heated through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- If you cannot find black bean and corn salsa, mix 1/4 cup each of black beans, corn, and salsa to make your own.
- For more delicious egg recipes and lots of helpful tips and information, click here.
Be one of the first to get a copy of our latest cookbook, Mr. Food Test Kitchen: Quick & Easy Comfort Cookbook! Click here to order now!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.