Crunchy Broccoli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide whether you like your broccoli salad crunchy or creamy? Now you don't have to do! Our Crunchy Broccoli Salad offers a double whammy of crisp, crunchy veggies mixed with some yummy, creamy ingredients for a combination that'll have you saying, "Mm, mm!"
What You'll Need
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, celery, onion, and cheese; set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetable mixture, and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to "marry" the flavors.
- Our broccoli salad is great as is, or you can "fancy it up" by serving over lettuce or with sliced tomatoes. And for a light version, use a light cheese variety and light mayonnaise.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.