Curried Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your chicken salad lovers will rave about the novel taste the bit of curry and lemon juice add to our easy recipe for Curried Chicken Salad. Talk about making something simple into something special.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups chunked cooked chicken (see Note)
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, and salt; mix well. Add chicken and pecans, and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
NOTE: When you're grilling boneless, skinless chicken breasts, why not grill extra so you'll have them for this salad? The grilled flavor gives this salad extra umph, but you can cook the chicken any way you like.
If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 413
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 89 %
- Cholesterol 135mg 45 %
- Sodium 700mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.8g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %