Tomato Brie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your pasta a French twist with this recipe for Tomato Brie Pasta. It's traditional enough for kids, and special enough for grown-ups.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) brie cheese round, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine oil, brie, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add pasta and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 922
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 48g 73 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 783mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!