Dill Pork Chop Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait 'til you taste what dill does to pork chops! Our Dill Pork Chop Bake is so crunchy and fresh-tasting!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 pork loin chops (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, dill, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Place beaten eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into the eggs then the crumb mixture, coating well. Place chops in prepared baking dish. Spray both sides of chops with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that, turning halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.