Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Mousse Cup
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
When we saw these Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups, our mouths started to water! We promise they taste as good as they look. This creamy chocolate mousse dessert is mousse at its best. A light dessert recipe that looks classy and sweet, this is the perfect dessert for when you're feeling decadent.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 (2.1-ounce) box mini phyllo shells (15 per box)
- Shaved white chocolate for garnish
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream over medium-low heat until chocolate chips melt and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and confectioner's sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream until well blended.
- Pipe or spoon chocolate mousse into phyllo shells. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Before serving, garnish with shaved white chocolate.
Before You Start Cooking!
We love mousse! It's a fast, easy, lighter dessert option that always tastes wonderful. Chocolate mousse desserts are probably the most common, but you can make white chocolate mousse, or even peanut butter mousse!
What are some of our favorite chocolate mousse recipes you ask?
We love our Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies, as well as our Rich Chocolate Mousse. But when we're feeling really fancy we've been known to whip up a Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Parfait!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 122
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.3g 1 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 18mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %