Swiss Onion Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Savory Swiss Onion Spread is even better when served piping hot! Try this one out at your next party with a platter of chips and crackers for an easy dip recipe your friends and family will be asking you to bring again and again.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounces) frozen chopped onions, thawed and well drained
- 2 1/2 cups (10-ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well and spoon into the pie plate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
Yields about three cups.